£40000 - £45000 per annum + package, bonus, great pension
9 months ago
FACILITIES MANAGER - LANDED ESTATE (CLIENT SIDE)
£40,000-£45,000 + PACKAGE
Capstones Real Estate Team are pleased to be working in partnership with one of London's most prestigious and celebrated Landed Estates. This incredible portfolio comprises of 850 properties across 92 acres of prime real estate, and consists of commercial, retail, residential and educational assets. With in excess of 2,500 active leases, it is an intensively managed portfolio with substantial responsibilities to shareholders, occupiers and the local community.
This highly regarded property company has a rich and celebrated heritage, and thus has a very strategic approach; focusing on building value over the long term, rather than maximising short-term profit.
- The Facilities Manager (FM) will assist in the delivery of facilities management services to best practice standards across the Estate.
- The FM will ensure that the highest standards of management and maintenance of the properties and servicing to the occupiers are provided and will seek direction from the SFM and the Property Managers.
- To assist in the smooth transition of properties into management and ensure readiness and dealing with due diligence enquiries on disposal and lettings from a facilities perspective.
- To ensure that on-site management of the properties is undertaken in accordance with polices, processes and procedures.
- Liaise with occupier representatives referring matters upwards only if they cannot be resolved at local level.
- Control of service charge budgets, quarterly variance reporting and reconciliation to agreed accounting practices.
- To assist the SFM and Procurement Manager in the procurement of all supplies and services at the property.
- To assist the SFM in the building's H&S and environmental/sustainability activities.
- Will implement minor works, subject to a predetermined budget.
- Help prepare site regulations and issue permits to work for all contractor activities on site.
- Establish and maintain proper site records in accordance with best practice rules.
MUST HAVE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working on Landlord Estates.
- Excellent service charge knowledge.
- All round understanding of the building trade and expertise in multiple trades would be desirable.
- Strong administrative background knowledge using Microsoft Packages, Building/ CRM database.
If you'd like to hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please email Celia Harker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates