An opportunity to join and assist managing an office in Slough. As Front of House you will be main point of contact for visitors and tenants. The position is key to ensuring the highest standards are kept throughout the maintenance of the building.
It is a fantastic chance for an individual looking to start a new role in a corporate environment and develop their skills within the real estate industry.
- Management of visitors and tenants of a corporate building
- Reception management
- Management of post and deliveries
- Immediate response and resolution to any issues that may arise, including maintenance and repairs, health and safety issue and security issues
- The required compliance of the company's policy and practice.
- Undertake daily building inspections
- Report and manage building management issues
- Promote good Health & Safety Practices
If applying you need to have experience working as a receptionist, or office assistant. You must also have excellent communication skills and an understanding of working in a corporate environment.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker at email@example.com or by calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates