£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Executive Assistant; Real Estate Development and Investment Consultancy
£45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Capstone Property Recruitment has partnered with a dynamic property development and investment company based in the West End. Our client is seeking professional and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and to oversee the day-to-day running of the office.
An excellent opportunity to step into a very fast-paced sales environment and become the Managing Director's right hand. Joining a team of expert property consultants, our client is seeking an individual with experience in a personal assistant/office manager role in the property industry.
- Monitoring and managing the Managing Director's diary and mailbox; responding to and dealing with emails on the Managing Director's behalf and eventually complete management of mailbox. Writing emails/letters on behalf of the Managing Director
- Following up on emails and calls for Managing Director
- Arranging both internal and external meetings, accompanying where necessary to take minutes
- Monitoring and distributing enquiries received in Info mailbox
- Sending out property details on behalf of the Managing Director and following up
- Maintaining/updating databases and website
- Generating applications for payment/invoices and sales letters for agreed sales
- Filing (electronic and hard copy)
- Payment and recordkeeping of invoices
- Organising travel arrangements
- Dealing with HR matters, including onboarding, attendance, payroll etc.
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as required
To be considered:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a personal assistant/office manager role with at least 3 years in the property industry
- Excellent command of Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong track record of secretarial and administrative responsibilities
- Organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment and to think on their feet
- Self-starter/shows initiative
- Knowledge of AML/compliance matters, desired not essential
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates