Position: Estates Surveyor - Client Side
Location: London - flexible hybrid available
Salary: £50,000 plus bonus, benefits and car allowance
The Client: A lifestyle brand that enriches everyday life with natural beauty, positivity and endless discovery.
- Passionate about connecting contemporary designs with a network of craftspeople, creating unique collections to be cherished
- Believe in the positive, empowering, life-changing power of trade rather than aid
- At the forefront of driving sustainable improvements in working conditions and livelihoods wherever they do business
The Opportunity: As the Estates Surveyor you will:
- Assist the Head of Property in delivering the Property Strategy for the Group in UK and ROI.
- Negotiate and oversee completion on property transactions including lease renewals, disposals, and rent reviews, along with management of the store portfolio.
- Manage the Property Administrator.
- Liaise and work with internal stakeholders and external experts to implement the property plan for the Group in UK and ROI.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of prevailing retail market trends and developments within the retail sector.
The Person: The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years post qualification experience operating within the retail property market
- Full understanding of the negotiation process aligned to lease arrangements.
- Ability to co-ordinate competing priorities, whilst ensuring accurate and timely data capture.
- Results driven, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Networking skills to develop and maintain key internal and external relationships.
- MRICS preferred.
If you are attracted by the opportunity to work for a top retail brand as the Estates Surveyor, please contact Oli Coote on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates