North West England, England
£40000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
North West England
Offer: competitive salary for a MRICS Chartered Surveyor, plus company benefits.
Overview of Opportunity:
Capstone are proud to be working with one of the UKs leading transport operators to identify a Regional Estates manager to oversee the North West portfolio.
Property Asset Management:
- Maximising tenant income from rent and service charge
- Effective management of lease events and identification and delivery of asset enhancement initiatives
- Minimising expenditure on rent
- Estates Management: Management of lease compliance issues through proactive and reactive measures
- Manage lease content applications for both landlords and tenants
- Team Management
- 5 years Post Qualification Experience as an Estate Manager.
- Must be MRICS qualified
- Must have strong Landlord and Tenant management skills
- Experience of industrial and logistics sector.
Skills and attitude required for the opportunity:
- Identify issues in a timely manner and hold people to account.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to manage, delegate and influence.
- Pragmatic and innovative.
- Ability to manage numerous activities simultaneously and prioritise workload
- Confident and highly drive
- Think outside the box and able to pull together new ideas
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates