£35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
LONDON | FLEXIBLE WORKING FROM HOME OR THE OFFICE
We are working in exclusive partnership to source a property manager to deliver the management strategy on their client current portfolio. The opportunity is to act as a first point of contact for all day to day property matters and manage the assets.
- Service Charge management
- Lease Management
- Property inspections
- Dispute resolution
- Purchase Order Management
- Liaising with the in-house credit control team and external tenant accountants
- Updating all databases
- Oversee new developments, moves, refurbishments
- Quarterly Management Reports and meetings; this role involves a high; level of communication between external managers, letting agents etc, landlords.
- MRICS qualified
- Property management experience
- Able to travel occasionally within the UK
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A background of management within Real Estate Consultancy/ client side / occupier
To apply for this role please email Daniah Williams MRICS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3994 0340 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates