£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + package, bonus, great pension
6 months ago
APC BUILDING SURVEYOR
CLIENT SIDE - PRESTIGIOUS ESTATE
£38,000 + GENEROUS PACKAGE (Inc support for MRICS qualification)
Capstone are pleased to be working in partnership with one of Central London's most prestigious livery companies, with the task of recruiting a Building Surveyor into their Estates Department. This incredible 11 acre portfolio has origins which date back to the 14th century, and as such, the majority of the estate is listed, with a high proportion of Grade I and Grade II* listings.
The 'Estates Team' are a fundamental component, contributing to the smooth running of the tenanted businesses which occupy the space.
- Undertake building surveys, including the identification of building defects, and proposal for repair.
- To provide technical advice on the maintenance of buildings (including Listed).
- Submit planning applications and advise on property legislation and building regulations.
- Manage projects from inception to completion, including preparation of CAD drawings and tender documents.
- Take the lead of Project Manager/ Contract Administrator on projects up to the value of £100k and assist on projects up to the value of £1m.
- Assist the team in the preparation of detailed delivery programmes and specification of works for development, refurbishment and maintenance, undertake project management of minor works as directed.
- Manage specialists and consultants where necessary.
- Must have RICS-accredited Building Surveying degree.
- Ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years' experience working within the field, and preferably have worked on trophy/ listed assets.
- Due to the prestige of the portfolio and it's tenants/ inhabitants, you should be highly personable, professional and diligent.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0203 757 5012.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates