Client-side Building Surveyor
Up to £55,000 + generous package
I am recruiting for a private estate, which makes up a large proportion of the most prestigious portfolio in the country. This is a new and exciting opportunity to join an in-house expert team of property professionals, taking full ownership of certain regions and remits. The role is to be based in the North West, and the geographical coverage typically spanning Cheshire, Lancaster and Suffolk. The portfolio includes a vast array of land holdings (including rural estates and farmland), urban developments, historic buildings and some commercial properties.
- Assist asset managers in the preparation of the annual PPM budget and reactive repair budget.
- Liaise with the Asset Managers in specifying the scope of works to be carried out on residential refurbishment projects.
- Manage external Building Surveyors in the delivery of the PPM works.
- Assist head of Project Management in the delivery of development projects.
- Act as a client construction monitor on residential JV developments and third party residential developments.
- Review monthly project reports produced by the external Building Surveyors and provide the Head of Project Management with a full set of project reports.
- Assist Asset Managers in the instruction and implementation of reactive repair works.
The successful individual will be professionally qualified (RICS, CIOB or equivalent), with experience of refurbishment projects and dilapidations. A track record of keeping a tight control of costs, project plans and budgets is key to the success of this role. You will also have a high level of customer focus with strong organisational & communication skills.
If you are interested in working for an incredible Landed Estate in the North West, please contact Celia Harker for a confidential discussion on 020 3757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates