ESTATES AND FACILITIES
DAY RATE: £400 PER DAY
Capstone Property Recruitment are privileged to be supporting an Essex based NHS Trust on an exclusive basis to support their mass vaccination efforts. If you are interested in playing a major role in the management of a portfolio of vaccination centres, which are being hosted at football stadiums, tennis clubs, pavilions, racecourse, and theatres, we want to hear from you.
- Sites are third party or adapted NHS premises and are not prepared for clinical settings. They require constant monitoring and coordinating across all aspects of Facilities Management e.g., cleaning, security, staff welfare, clinical waste and so on
- Liaison with external third parties to ensure they are adhering to their responsibilities and are aware of their liabilities
- Ensuring value for money, with strong record keeping and alignment with compliance of local and statute procedures, which will require interaction and dealing with contracts, legal and property agreements
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Property, Facilities or Construction related background and track record
- Knowledge of operating areas and facilities to large numbers of members of the public is essential
- The ability to work effectively as part of a specialist team
- Able to use own initiative to overcome issues, problems and obstacles without escalation and reference to a system already under pressure
- Operate with care, thought and respect to those attending sites, maintaining the highest levels of patient care
- A flexible and adaptable approach is crucial in a day to day changing operation
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates