£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + plus package and benefits
7 months ago
£45,000 - £55,000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Capstone property Recruitment is delighted to be exclusively instructed to source an Estate Manager to work within a leading global real estate organisation, focussing specifically on substantial science and technology campuses and assets in London and the Thames Valley region. The portfolio is currently 2 million sq ft of existing buildings with a further 2.5 million sq ft of future development over the next 6 years, requiring a dynamic pace of activity. Experience in the southeast office and science markets is beneficial. The portfolio has a global outlook working with world-leading life and physical science facilities and organisations. Moreover, in line with scientific endeavour, sustainable development is core to the business.
Reporting to the Asset and Estate Management Director you will be part of a team responsible for the operational management of a growing portfolio of assets. You will play a vital role in ensuring the highest standards are met in the delivery of services. Health and Safety compliance, timely reporting and excellence in quality and customer service are required across the portfolio. Management of service providers, efficient delivery of PPM and reactionary works is essential whilst maintaining and reporting against operational budgets and service charges.
- Working alongside the projects and development teams to support the development of campus management budgets at appropriate levels so that reliability and presentational standards commensurate with asset management plans on a building by building
- To oversee effective delivery of upgrade works and PPM schedules for assets to ensure a high level of customer service and reliability, statutory compliance and presentation, bringing forward recommendations for improvements in efficiency and implementing improvements where appropriate.
- To ensure there are robust arrangements in place to deliver timely and effective responses to corrective works.
- To work with H&S & Compliance colleagues to ensure all policies and procedures are in place and adhered to with appropriate reporting requirements met in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining continuous dialogue with service providers to ensure all tasks are actioned quickly and to a high standard and fully completed before invoices are signed off for approval.
To be considered:
- Extensive experience of good Estate Management in a landlord / managing agent
- Indepth experience of efficient service charge management.
- Management of PPM schedules and small works contracts.
- H&S qualified to NEBOSH / IOSH General Certificate level.
- An understanding of building pathology and Mechanical and Electrical Systems is desirable.
- Good organisational skills.
- A high level of computer literacy Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Daniah Williams (MRICS) on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates