Up to $200,000 package
02 9146 6660
over 1 year ago
This group is a global infrastructure consultancy, working on some of Australia's most iconic projects, with a wide spectrum of infrastructure, transport, health, water, energy and environmental projects, including complex assignments.
This organisation sets the benchmark for their industry in everything that they do, firmly believing that their people are their greatest asset. This is reflected through market leading learning & development, flexibility, and diversity policies allowing all employees to unlock their full potential.
Whether it be advisory, design or project management services this organisation is recognised for providing world class solutions to technically challenging projects for their clients time and time again. You will have the opportunity to work alongside other divisions, throughout Australia, the APAC & across the globe.
Capstone is an Australian, privately-owned, recruitment and search specialist with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Europe and Asia. With a well earned reputation as specialists in property and infrastructure recruitment, Capstone recruits for employers across both government and private sectors. We are proven at sourcing professionals globally in a timely manner. Capstone always ensures that an extensive and impartial evaluation has been undertaken, while addressing modern day diversity and inclusion challenges.
We have a very well regarded NSW Environmental Leader, and a switched-on, yet junior support cast. With a team led and executive supported plan for growth, we have a mandated need for a lynch pin; a switched on Environmental Planner, to mentor the juniors and assist in connecting their work with external requirements.
This is a role that allows for a person who likes leading projects, yet not necessarily enjoying being bogged down in direct, day to day operational / team leadership.
You will have the opportunity to be directly involved in some of NSW'S leading projects and
- assist in the development of various project specific programs
- prepare EISs and CEMPs
- liaise with Government bodies and regulators
- be part of the design and construction advisory teams
You will need
- a recognised Environmental degree,
- eligibility for Full Membership of Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand,
- a solid working knowledge of Australian environmental planning, approvals and management,
- skills managing and leading multi-disciplinary projects teams,
- an established understanding of and ability to interpret and apply Commonwealth and NSW planning and environment legislation to a wide range of projects and activities,
- experience in preparing and reviewing a range of environmental impact assessments including
- identifying planning approval pathways,
- specialist/technical studies required to support development proposals,
- coordinating consultants and reviewing specialist reports and plans,
- clear and concise written communication and report writing skills,
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The team is extremely high performing and there is the chance to learn from some of the most experienced people in the industry. To attract a high performer who wants to progress even further, a salary package approaching $200,000 is able to be negotiated. The organisation also promotes professional development and a supportive, flexible working environment.
For a confidential conversation, please call Jeremy on 02 4916 6660, email me at Jeremy@CapstoneRecruitment.com.au or apply directly.