East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + plus package
11 months ago
Energy Manager; Client Side
East Yorkshire, flexible working
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum, plus package
Capstone's Real Estate Advisory team has been exclusively instructed to source an Energy Manager for the UK's leading port operator. Our client is seeking an experienced professional to proactively manage the East Yorkshire property portfolio's utilities consumption and customer recharges with the focus of reducing consumption across all utilities, including water, electricity and gas. Thus, developing a utilities efficient culture across the business.
This role will involve identifying and quantifying efficiency opportunities across all aspects of utilities and delivering efficiency and improvement projects, supporting the UK's target of net zero emissions by 2050.
- Identify and implement efficiency opportunities and cost saving initiatives
- Develop a good understanding of the systems in place for monitoring and managing utilities consumption and maintain control
- Work alongside the senior team to develop and deliver a robust and comprehensive regional utilities strategy to minimise waste and improve overall efficiency by reducing consumption
- Ensure all third-party consumption is accounted for and recharged
- Proactive management of budgets, including assisting with budget preparation and delivery
- Provide monthly updates and reports for the Head of Property with supporting data
- Support the current development of solar and wind projects
- Strong technical understanding of the wider energy market and utility networks
- Experience of delivery in all aspects of energy management
- Strong analytical skills with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Passionate about reducing carbon footprint
- Exceptional communicator and negotiator with good commercial acumen
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- UK driving license
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ariane Freebody on 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates