EMEA Valuation Surveyor
Up to €90,000 per annum plus package and bonus and benefits
(Location: can be based in UK, France, Sweden, Portugal, Italy, Prague, Poland, Slovakia)
Capstone Property Recruitment have been retained by a Global Real Estate Consultancy to source up to director level position to join the International Cross Border EMEA Valuation advisory team. The team advises across a range of sectors including office, retail and industrial, and has an outstanding client base across EMEA, comprising of major investors, listed property companies and various banks. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team operating in a fast paced and dynamic market.
Providing a range of valuation work to a variety of prestigious clients including major funds, banks and Pan European investors - working closely with teams in offices across EMEA. This role will be responsible for delivering outstanding business results and contributing to strategic objectives through application of advanced knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Support the team plan to develop a client portfolio
- Lead and manage instructions from start to finish
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell when discussing a client's requirements
- Manage budgets and billing on specific client accounts
- Act as prime client interface on projects managed
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage and liaise with internal teams and external consultants to provide a full service to the client
- Support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue
- Be an effective contributor to the team's and individual revenue target
- MRICS qualified Registered Valuer
- Experience in the preparation of high-quality valuation reports from end to end, including acquisition, accounts, loan security and strategic advice
- Ability to build and understand complex valuation cash flow models
- Advanced Excel skills, and the ability to build complex pricing models for large portfolios
- Capable of business development and client relationship management
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
- Valid UK driving licence
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com or call Ariane Freebody 020 3757 5016.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates