OPPORTUNITY: DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
LOCATION: WORKING FROM HOME (WFH) UNTIL MID 2021 THEN YOU WILL BE BASED IN NORTH LONDON
SALARY: £50,000 PLUS ANNUAL BONUS & BENEFITS
A world class Property Developer with a track record of developing and operating hundreds of Data Centre's globally, backed by a major investment management firm is recruiting a 'hands on' and commercially focused Construction Director to manage the physical delivery of projects globally.
Forming part of the Design & Delivery team you will be coordinating and managing the flow of documented communications between the Company and its professional services teams, consultants and contractors across multiple, global large-scale data centre construction projects in order to ensure accurate recording and distribution of information.
Core responsibilities of the role will include;
- Provide general document control and administrative support service for the project team.
- Assist the Project Team in managing the documentation requirements/schedules and flow of information against programme
- Transferring information between filing system ensuring compliance with the Company'sdocument naming convention.
- Assist the Project Team in coordinating and documenting responses to customer RFI's to close-out/award.
- Review all incoming project related information and documentation against the Company'sstandard naming convention to ensure compliance of correct naming providing training to users in the system where deficiencies are identified.
- Manage sorting, indexing, filing, archiving and retrieval activities of all project documentation and information in accordance to indexing and filing system.
- Administrativeduties - register and update incoming and outgoing documents, compile reports, record project information, file and archive electronically for project future and ease of retrieval.
- Ensuring all documents are available at the latest revision and accessible to all authorisedusers.
- Update and follow up on working drawing information/schedules.
- Assist in housekeeping and management of the Company'sSharePoint/Intranet and other document repositories.
- Transmit internal, vendor and client documentation according to document control procedure and processes.
- Assist the Project Teamand Quantity Surveyor in the distribution of all tender and procurement documentation, and the supplier returns.
Knowledge and skills required;
- Personable with excellentverbal and written English language communication skills.
- Excellentknowledge of SharePoint, including managing administrative functions.
- Excellent knowledge of industry wide document control systems.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office.
- Good knowledge of construction project management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate strong working relationshipsand interpersonal skills.
- A creative problem solver, comfortable working across a range of geographies and cultures, with the ability to influence supplier performance to ensure international standards are achieved in delivery
Qualifications and experience required;
- 2-5 years priorexperience in a similar role - Essential
- Experience working on large-scale construction projects- Desirable
- Experience working in project management- Desirable
- Demonstratable significant experience working withSharePoint (in administrator role and other document management systems (Aconex, BIM 360 etc.) - Essential
- A track record and experience of working with project teams byprioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines - Essential
- Degree educated- Desirable.
- Experience working on large-scale data centreor complex M&E projects - Desirable.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to learn more about the firm's rapid growth and expansion, please contact Akeem Champagnie (Manager) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates