£100000 - £120000 per annum + car allowance, package and bonus
over 2 years ago
Divisional Director - Technical Facilities Services
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
Capstone have been appointed by a global real estate, property management and facilities services organisation to support in identifying a Divisional Director to lead the growth and operational delivery of technical services across a multi-million-pound commercial client portfolio.
The Divisional Director will have oversight of several managerial and director-level reports, while providing leadership, ownership and accountability for all client relationships, operational delivery, people management, divisional growth targets and P&L.
- Lead tenders and bid activity from initial sales through to operational resourcing, mobilisation and transition, ensuring provisions are made to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Develop business opportunities through building strong, strategic customer relationships
- Ensure revenue, operating profit and working capital targets are met and continually improved upon, without compromising exceptional service standards.
- Proven track-record of running multi-million-pound contracts with full P&L responsibility.
- Sales, bid, tender and mobilisation management experience is essential.
- Facilities Management and Building Services background is essential, preferably with a mechanical/electrical qualification to HNC/HND level.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to engage stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience within a corporate environment delivering technical facilities services.
Divisional Director | Operations Director | Technical Services Director | Facilities Director | Managing Director
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates