Director - Project Management - (Consultancy)
Salary £100,000 - £120,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division have a requirement for a director level individual to work for a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy based centrally in London. Our client has worked on some of London's most iconic projects working across sectors from residential, commercial, health, mixed use and stadia.
As a Director in the London PM Team, you will provide oversight, leadership, direction, and control of their commercial fit out department and be required to lead full multi-discipline commissions, taking responsibility for their successful delivery. The role will require an element of business development seeking out and securing new work opportunities with new and existing clients and working alongside others in the team to develop and secure new opportunities for the London and South East Region.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception - completion
- Demonstrable experiance of work winning and developing client accounts
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of JCT and Design & Build contract form
- Demonstrable experience acting in an Employers Agent or Contract Administrator role
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experiance of managing a team, P&L responsibilities and Recruitment
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates