03 9005 3908
about 2 years ago
We are representing one of Australia's most recognised and successful construction groups. With an enviable track record, this business has and continues to outperform the broader construction sector, winning work on an unprecedented scale. With several iconic projects across Australia, this tier 1 firm proudly works alongside other joint venture partners to deliver new and exciting infrastructure projects for the Australian community.
The organisation is now looking to appoint a Director of Safety to one of the biggest infrastructure projects in Australia – Based in Melbourne.
As the Director of Safety, the role will see you work with stakeholders across the whole project including the board. You will:
- Lead a significant team of professionals across all package of works
- Coach, guide and advise on all HSE practices.
- Implement and maintain the complete safety strategy.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to push safety initiatives and collaboration with all stakeholders within the business.
- Drive the safety culture within the business.
- You will have worked on major infrastructure and civil projects across Australia;
- Led a significant team of safety professionals
- Be a safety leader, working in a consultative and solutions focussed manner.
- Great communication skills and ability to engage with all stakeholders.
Remuneration is negotiable on experience but is in line with market expectations. This role will see the Safety Director make their mark on an iconic Australian project based in Melbourne.
The team is extremely high performing and there is the chance to work with some of the most experienced people in the industry.