Location: West Coast (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle)
Position: Director of Project Management
Salary: Up to $210,000 + 28 days holiday + project bonuses and business development bonus + 401(K) + Health + Dental + Vision
Capstone have Partnered with a new age, innovative and thriving consultancy who is seeking a degree qualified, dynamic, and proactive Project Management Director to join their expanding West Coast team and lead on the growth of the companies Project Management division. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the companies Project Management division, this will include promoting Project Management services with the companies existing clients, developing new client relationships and growing the size of the team.
There is currently a small Project Management team within the business servicing existing clients, however there is an ambitious plan to grow the Project Management offering as such ambitious and driven people with an appetite for business development would be best suited to this opportunity.
As the Project Management Director you will be based on the West Coast, ideally from one of Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Seatle. You will be leading the charge in growing the companies Project Management offering and developing it into a key service line, working alongside Partners and the leadership team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Project Management, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Civil/Architectural Engineering, Construction Economics or equivalent practical experience.
- 7-10 years' experience in Project Management, ideally in a consultancy environment.
- Demonstrable experience and appetite to develop business.
- Eager to be part of a pro-active, innovative, and collaborative work environment
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and client facing
Corporate Real Estate experience preferred.
You will be an energetic, motivated Project Manager either at Director level or looking for your next step up to Director level who is ambitious, open to exciting and new opportunities, while having a proven track record. Individuals must currently be in country in the USA and applicants must fulfil the criteria of the E-Treaty Visa which is required for this position or be a US citizen.
To find out more please reach out to Will Hammerton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates