Director of Project Management
£110,000 - £120,000 + 40% bonus
Location: Europe - remote
About the company
A world class project and programme management consultancy who manage Billions of capital expenditure in 50 plus countries across EMEA. This employer offers clients specific services needed from a qualified corporate real estate provider, supported by internal resources across the globe. They support occupier clients of all sizes through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services throughout the entire real estate project life cycle: from property search to planning and acquisition to design and construction, property maintenance and eventually asset disposal.
About the role
This role is to lead the PMO across EMEA for a major Pharmaceutical client. Remit will include project management, capital planning, cost management, managing local teams alongside a direct team of 6. International travel as and when is expected by client, but you will be 100% remote working in between.
You will be accountable for the following duties:
- Responsible for the growth and delivery of the project management services across the Global client accounts and develop this account in line with the company's strategic business objectives.
- Financial Performance:
- Budgeting, profitability, growth, forecasting and reporting on defined client accounts.
- Drive resources within the account to produce accurate capital plans upon which forecasting of revenue is to be based
- Set and achieve growth targets within the account for profitability and revenue generation.
- Client Management:
- Interact regularly with clients to ensure that goals and objectives are established and achieved.
- Work with and influence client towards diversification of services and adoption of total integrated project management solution
- Plan and implement cross selling initiatives to increase overall wallet share of project management revenue.
- Manages, lead and advise project management staff, global and regional PMO's and Alliance Directors embedded in the client organisation
- Education; Bachelor's degree (BA/BSc/BEng). Minimum of 10 years of related progressive experience and/or training. Prior experience in a supervisory position (Direct reporting responsibilities) preferred. Additional industry recognised chartership or membership (PMP, RICS or MCIOB preferred)
- 10 plus years delivering project management services primarily as a consultant. Demonstrate long-term blue-chip client positions of significant responsibility.
- Experience of delivering full real estate life-cycle services having gained knowledge of project management from multiple perspectives.
- Experience in the management of revenue targets, people and client relationships is essential as well as Pan-European experience.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to learn more about the firms rapid expansion plans please contact Sam Lee on 07494368471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates