Shares & Circa $200k Package
2 months ago
This technology empowers the design, manufacture and assembly of multi storey structures very, very quickly. Their pioneering products have already been utilised by early adopters on a number of highrise construction projects of note in locations throughout Australia & New Zealand.
We are looking to attract people passionate about technology driving change in many industries and facets of life and foresee construction as being ripe for disruption.
Pioneering the process of Design to Manufacturing and Integration, they are radically changing the industry through innovation and supply chain excellence.
The certainty of final construction is providing significant benefits to developers and those reliant on construction timelines.
The established team will consist of SMEs in Building Engineering Design, Manufacturing/Supply Chain, Engineering Technology and Construction. These SMEs will work closely with the Regional Managers and CEO to shift the industry from Design and Construct to Design and Manufacture.
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining the performance of the back end of the software at the cutting edge of technology
* Design, development, management of the DMI Platform
* R&D on the DMI platform – continue to push to find new efficiencies and add new features
* Stay ahead of technology trends and adopt an attitude of continuous innovation.
* Update the software with partnerships with design software providers
Benefits to you
* Work within a truly entrepreneurial environment with likeminded individuals
* Company ownership through an aggressive share scheme
* International growth plans
Applicants will ideally have:
* Hands-on practical experience developing software in the construction industry - Think BIM & Design - Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp
* First-hand knowledge of business building or start ups
* Strong experience with Tekla Structures API, Trimble Sketchup API and API development (REST)
* Exposure / understanding of Trimble Connect or similar.
* Exposure / understanding of Virtual Reality / Mixed Reality technologies and their application in construction.
* Hands-on development experience with Microsoft Hololens or similar MR/VR technologies
* Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or Engineering or Software engineering
The company is creating a leadership team that will disrupt the construction industry. With that, applicants must be passionate, articulate and driven to succeed. The group has successfully capitalised through crowdfunding and is now positioning for a listing before exponential growth.
For a confidential discussion please call Jeremy Symes on 02 9146 6660 or email email@example.com