£45000 - £65000 per annum + Car allowance and very competitive bonus
over 1 year ago
Associate Director - Director; Management and Asset Services
£50-65,000 pa plus car allowance and bonus
Opportunity to join a UK leading independent firm of property advisors. Managing a mixed commercial portfolio reporting directly with key clients. The is an excellent role for an individual looking for hands on, varied position and to be part of the senior management team.
The role offers a Property Manager a far more varied role, with exposure to strategic asset management advisory.
- Rent Reviews & Lease Renewals
- L&T management,
- Service charge, rent collections
- Offering advice on assets, Valuations; adding value to properties; advising clients best practice. Strategically looking for ways to maintain and enhance the rental and capital value of their investments.
- Maximising the value of our clients' investments by planning for implementation of service charges or sinking fund accruals
- Identifying opportunities for income from underutilised parts of a building
- Maintaining and enhancing income flow
- Dealing with statutory and contractual obligations
- Health and safety
- Property Acquisition/ disposal advice
- Contractual obligations
- The successful candidate will be an experienced commercial property manager
- You will be chartered with some mentoring experience
- RICS qualifications
- Agile, progressive and keen to progress within a leading firm
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates