Real equity & Salary Pkg Circa $200K
02 9146 6660
over 1 year ago
The technology empowers the design, manufacture and assembly of multi storey structures very, very quickly. Their pioneering products have already been utilised by early adopters on a number of construction project of note in locations throughout Australia.
We are looking to attract people passionate about technology driving change in many industries and facets of life and foresee construction as being ripe for disruption.
Pioneering the process of Design to Manufacturing and Integration, they are radically changing the industry through innovation and supply chain excellence.
The certainty of final construction is providing significant benefits to developers and those reliant on construction timelines. Suppliers, such as façade or fitout, through the amazing accuracy of design to asbuilts, are enabled to commence with confidence their own construction and supply chain much, much earlier. Risk is reduced through a decrease in human involvement throughout the construction phase, leading to further significant cost savings.
The established team will consist of SMEs in Building Engineering Design, Manufacturing/Supply Chain, Engineering Technology and Construction. These SMEs will work closely with the Regional Managers and CEO to shift the industry from Design and Construct to Design and Manufacture.
Responsibilities will include:
* Leading the dialogue and education of Engineering partners engaged by developers and licensed by the group for relevant projects
* Championing design discussions and recommendations and issues resolution around structural designs for projects up front and through construction/integration
* Driving continuous improvement of design processes for the system and shared learnings across projects
Benefits to you
* Work within a truly entrepreneurial environment with likeminded individuals
* Company ownership through an aggressive share scheme
* International growth plans
Applicants will ideally:
* have Multi-Storey Structural Design & Engineering experience: 5+ years
* be technology-savvy (Tekla, CAD, Sketch-up, Revit, MS Office or similar)
* be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, and at times virtual, work environment
* have a solid understanding of the inherent challenges with conventional construction methods
* be acutely and innately aware of investor / developer economics & drivers of business value (time & cost)
* some post-tension design experience
* tertiary engineering qualifications
* have strong reasoning and influencing skills, being able to address design issues or questions thoughtfully and thoroughly
* have impressive networks in engineering design in Australia
* be somewhere on the spectrum of technologically aware to technophile.
The company is creating a leadership team that will disrupt the construction industry. With that, applicants must be passionate, articulate and driven to succeed. The group has successfully capitalised through crowdfunding and is now positioning for a listing before exponential growth.
For a confidential discussion please call Jeremy Symes on 02 9146 6660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org