DIRECTOR | DEVELOPMENT AND VALUATION
£80,000 - £100,000 per annum plus bonus, and package.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a market leading general practise property consultancy who specialise in development consent orders as well as land and property matters for major infrastructure projects. Their client portfolio stretches across the UK, covering high-profile transport, energy, housing, and regeneration projects.
They are looking for a director to work in their Compulsory Purchase & Consents (CP&C) Directorate. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of projects and managing staff in a project and line manager context.
- Be capable of leading and managing a project unsupervised, directing project staff to ensure optimal commercial performance.
- To manage the financial aspect of each project regarding project completion and invoicing.
- Manage a successful team identifying the need for new resource within your team and in recognition of the wider company resource position. Identify the new resource.
- Motivate and engage staff within the team and in the wider company context without support with the objective of growing your team's turnover and profitability.
- Be capable of writing and winning complex tenders, subject to Senior Director sign off.
- Attend if required the Executive Committee and report coherently.
- Commercial awareness and ability to understand the market for services within work stream specialisms and show knowledge of competitors.
- Contribute and support Directors at Senior Management meetings and at the vision day.
- To make day-to-day and strategic decisions on the project management, direction, strategy, and resources of projects.
- In the capacity of Project Director, agree with the client and implement direction and strategy within the confines of the project
- Project Director on several schemes of varying complexity both small and large with responsibility for delivery.
- A strong working knowledge of Compulsory Purchase Legislation & Compensation Code. DCO, TWAO & CPO experience.
- MRICS Qualified preferred
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to manage time efficiently working as part of a team or in isolation and meet deadlines
- Strong Project & Line Management experience
- Experience of writing and producing tenders
- Good working knowledge of IT
- Experience of working on Iarge infrastructure schemes
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates