The industry's leading independent construction & property consultancy, where Cost and Project Management is their core service, require the expertise of a Director level Cost Manager as part of a succession plan and to future proof the company's ongoing success. This opportunity will form part of a team regarded as some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry, they truly are leaders in their field. With strength & depth in their team and the ability to provide unrivalled resource.
This is a real opportunity to join as a Director and develop into a company owner for a business that is renowned within the developer and investor world.
The roles responsibilities & duties
To bring rigor and a best in practice approach to ensure a world class service.
- Lead, manage and grow a successful, motivated team
- To develop existing client relationships within the developer and investor world as well as growth sectors such as industrial and distribution.
- To follow up on business development opportunities and take advantage of the investment opportunities in and around Manchester.
You will relish the challenge of working on large iconic developments and building a capable and motivated team. A strong technical knowledge of construction from a cost management perspective, is key as well as, being driven to be the best at what you do.
- Experience acting as an aspiring Director or Director leading teams across sectors and projects
- Oversight of a team between 5-15 people with ambitious growth plans
- Expertise in managing complex projects
- A first-class industry reputation
- Commercially savvy problem solver with the ability to maximise the value of a client's developments and property assets
- Adaptable, innovative and creative approach to developing solutions
- Expert communicator
- Driven to capitalise on the upturn in the market in the next few years
This is a senior level appointment and to be considered you must be able to provide a track record of experience within the cost management sector acting as a Leader.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Matt Cary (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates