Job Title: Director - Cost Management
Location: Los Angeles
Salary: $200k plus and excellent bonus earning potential plus package benefits
Capstone are extremely proud to be retained by a Cost Consultancy who are seeking a Director to establish their west coast offering that will become a hub for multiple west coast office locations. Our client is in the next stage of their ambitious growth plans and can boast an already successful business across other US locations. As a result we are looking for someone who has significant experience in cost management across many asset classes to include building and/or infrastructure, transportation, and aviation within the construction industry.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of developing client relationships along with managing internal teams. Our client want an ambitious and innovative person who preferably has 15 + years of experience in the construction industry, experience with; and / or: Construction Management Firms, General Contracting firms or Construction Consultancy Firms including Engineering/ Architectural and Quantity Surveying Firms. Engineering & Construction Management degrees are desirable.
- A self-starter and lateral thinker with a proactive mind-set.
- Innovative and open to new methods and technology within the construction industry.
- Minimum BA/BSc. in a construction related discipline.
- Master's degree preferred in a construction or engineering related discipline.
- Construction cost estimating professional qualification desirable such as RICS, CCP, CEP, etc.
- Has knowledge of MEP.
- Relaxed in a presentation environment & presenting to groups of industry peers.
- Feels comfortable managing technical staff who carry out cost estimating, cost management, value engineering, life cycle costing, project management & scheduling.
In summary, the ideal candidate can demosntrate being a leader who can successfully develop and manage a diverse team. You will provide technical solultions to solve client problems while providing exceptional service and help develop new business opportunities.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to learn more about the firm's rapid growth and expansion, please contact Matt Cary (Director) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates