Director - (Commercial Occupier)
Salary £90,000 - £95,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Director level Project Manager to join one of the leading international consultancies based in London to work across some of their key accounts including banking, pharma and large global tech clients. The role will work on projects both in the UK and across the EMEA regions delivering office fit outs that are at the forefront of the occupier sector from carbon zero, sustainability, agile working and COVID secure.
My client offers fantastic career progression for those that come in and do well and the opportunity to work on some fantastic projects with a client base that is second to none!
As a Director, you will be responsible for managing a programme of works across some of my client's key accounts with projects based in the UK and throughout the EMEA region. Ideally you will have experience of managing multiple fast- pace fit out projects. You will be managing local teams to ensure international projects are delivered on time and to programme and as such some travel will be required (In accordance with Government guidelines). The role will act as the number two to the Senior Director supporting them managing a large team, business development and ensuring that projects are resourced and delivered on time and on budget, managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience delivering commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion.
- Experience of managing a large programme working for major blue-chip clients
- Experience managing projects across the EMEA region
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Manage and mentor junior members of staff on projects
- Business development
- Supporting the Senior Director with day-to-day activities
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or client side
- A consultative approach
- Demonstrable project and programme management experience delivering commercial CATB fit out projects.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates