Director - (Commercial Occupier)
Salary £80,000 - £95,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London-based Project Management Division have a requirement for a Director level individual to join a world class real estate consultancy, based in London, to work across some of their most prestigious client accounts including tech, pharma and banking.
Our client is a world renowned market leader and as such has a client base that is second to none. They offer a full turnkey solution to their clients and are able to deliver projects across the EMEA and worldwide. This opportunity offers fantastic career progression and the opportunity to work on some of the most high profile office developments in the world.
The role will act as a number two to the Senior Director and will involve managing a team to deliver large commercial fit out projects working with global brands and clients to deliver state of the art office facilities.
Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of working with major blue-chip clients delivering a programme of works of large and high-profile commercial fit out projects from inception through to completion and managing multiple projects at any one time. Ideally, you will have direct management experience and used to managing a team. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required along with managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience delivering commercial office fit outs and developments from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques.
- Management of a team and overall project accountability.
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA).
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company.
- A consultative approach.
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates