Position: Development Surveyor
Location: London, City
Salary: £55,000 -£60,000 per annum
Contract: 3 year fixed-term contract
Capstone are currently recruiting on behalf of a London-based landlord; with a vast portfolio, including around 400 properties with many being of historical significance. The property department is responsible for the direct management and development of this unique portfolio and is made up of a close-knit team of experts in their designated field.
This is a key role providing technical expertise to enable to organisation to effectively develop complex sites, currently at various stages of development.
- Review existing buildings (including church buildings), make recommendations for and overseeing development of sites.
- Manage design consultants, planning, PR, stakeholders and community partners, funding, marketing and legal matters either directly or via consultants
- Carry out option appraisals
- Ensuring excellent working relationships with senior managers and colleagues as well as advisers, suppliers and contractors.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), MCIOB or demonstrable relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of modern and traditional methods of building construction
- Good knowledge of the Law of Property
- Experienced in the development of complex sites
- Experienced in rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions and disposals
- Experience working in the ecclesial sector highly desirable
- Full 'clean' UK driver's license
Please see the details below on how to apply:
07494368636 or 02037575000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates