Development Project Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000 + Package
Capstone have been instructed to recruit a Development Project Manager to work client side for a development and asset management company based in Manchester to work on the delivery of industrial, commercial and residential development projects. Our client has a 20-year history of delivering speculative commercial and industrial schemes and currently owns and manages a portfolio in excess of 2.5million square feet.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of a large new build industrial and commercial project using JCT D&B contract. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience of delivering new build industrial projects.
- Managing consultants to deliver the project on time and within budget
- Procurement, tendering and Appointment of contractors
- Contract Administration
- Chair monthly client meetings
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experience of managing cost plans
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, RIBA)
- You must have client side or consultancy experience within the industrial development sector
Please make your enquiries to Alice Murch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 757 5000. This is a fantastic opportunity to work client side
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates