Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £48000 per annum + car, bonus, gym membership, benefits
almost 2 years ago
A privately-owned Asset Management company, which are based in Manchester have an opportunity for a Development Planner to join the team.
Company information: The company are one of the largest industrial asset management firms in the region. The firm have also invested in a range of new development projects and this role is key for the management all new planning instructions for the existing portfolio for the current assets, refurbishment and new developments.
The portfolio comprises of industrial and commercial assets which are tenanted by a blue chip organisations such as Ebay, Taylor Whimpey, Tech Data.
The office has an onsite restaurant and gym. It has an excellent culture as the senior management team offer promotions, and a bonus. It will someone who is ambitious and enjoys a busy upbeat environment.
- Manage reporting and instructions within the existing portfolio
- Support with identifying bids
- Lead on major bids reporting
- Financial reporting and management: Prepare fee forecasting and departmental cost budgets. Continuous monitoring of financial performance and budget management
- Analyses and research development trends
- Develop strong relationship with agents
- You must be degree educated within a property related degree
- MRICS qualified is not essential. Preferable if you are enrolled as an Assoc RICS
- Must have experience of working within a planning role.
- Must have experience of working as a planner for industrial or commercial development.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates