Title: Development Manager
Location: London (one day per week in the office, with remote working and travel)
Package: Up to £75,000 + Bonus & benefits
Capstone are working exclusively with a client-side investment and development manager who specialise in the logistics sector across key European markets. The business has grown significantly in recent years since their inception and currently manages circa 5 million square feet of investment and development stock with ambitions to grow the portfolio to be worth over £1billion in assets under management.
The UK market has seen particularly strong growth for the company recently and the firm have strong appetite to continue to invest and develop the portfolio. In order to meet the demands of the growing portfolio this investment and development manager are looking to strengthen their development team with an experienced and ambitious Development Manager to work with the UK Development Director.
- Delivering industrial and logistics development projects in the UK from initial site acquisition through to the eventual sale of the completed assets.
- Delivering projects that are both new builds and additionally delivering refurbishments of standing assets.
- Supporting in the business planning, feasibility and appraisal of new site acquisitions.
- Monitoring the delivery of the acquisition due diligence process of new site acquisitions.
- Working with our external consultants to monitor the construction of forward commitment developments.
- Reporting to senior management and financial investors.
- At least 3/5 years (PQE) experience in project management working for either a consultancy or similar client-side organisation.
- University degree not mandatory, but if the candidate has one then a degree in surveying, construction management, commercial real estate or engineering is preferred.
- Industrial / logistics sector experience is essential but doesn't need to be the candidates exclusive sector experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate project management experience at a minimum of £10million construction contract value for a single project.
- It is preferable that the candidate can demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of projects with end user occupiers, either as a BTS, pre-let or post completion fit out.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate experience in procuring / managing design teams, procuring construction works and completing the full construction contract cycle.
To find out more about this opportunity get in contact with Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000 or via email at email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates