Position: Senior Development Manager
Salary: €8,000 per month plus bonus & benefits (tax free)
A high-profile Development organisation based in Montenegro creating one of the world's most high-profile luxury Marina locations, are recruiting a Senior Development Manager to lead an iconic phase of the scheme. If you are interested in working on the magical Adriatic coastline read on.
About the role
The Senior Development Manager leads an external team of project managers, building contract administrators and construction managers toward the successful management of projects, equally coordinating external design teams, cost consultants and other consultants and contractors. The role also focuses on the management and coordination of stakeholders to the development process to include but not limited to internal departments and agencies, statutory bodies, local municipalities, legal, operations and tenants.
The individual will possess the necessary skill and experience to work autonomously, leading multiple projects staff, programme and delivery, within a fast-paced environment through preconstruction, construction and in use periods. While carrying out these duties, he / she must ensure compliance with various regulations and should constantly keep himself / herself updated reflecting his / her expert knowledge in evolving circumstances.
- 8-15 years professional experience in construction, technical & advisory consultancy and or real estate development companies
- Design experience an advantage but not essential
- Experience in a globally renowned development, construction or consultancy company is an advantage
- Demonstratable competency in the role of Senior Development Manager on similar real estate development value and complexity, specifically mixed-use development
- Demonstrated experience administering FIDIC forms of building contract
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Specific competency MS Project and / or Primavera
- Experience & competencies with Auto Cad, Revit, In Design, Sketch Up an advantage but not essential
If you are seriously considering a permanent relocation, please contact Rob Joslin (Director) to discuss in more detail on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates