Development Manager (Industrial)
Salary £75,000 - £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Development Manager to join a fast growing asset and investment company who are specialists in developing industrial projects throughout the UK. The Development Manager will be working closely with their agency and investment teams to take project from incept through to completion. This is a fantastic opportunity to make the step into a DM role or for someone looking for career progression with route to Partnership.
As the in-house Development Manager the role will be to work closely with the asset and investment team to take projects from inception through to completion. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects with values up to £120m. The role will be to manage planning, procurement, the contractor on site and working with specialist consultancy teams to deliver projects on time and on budget to a high specification. Previous industrial experience would be advantageous. The role will progress into a senior position with the ability for you to grow a DM team around you.
- Experience delivering industrial developments / refurbishments from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards qualifications. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates