Development Manager - Client Side (12 Months FTC)
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 + 12% Pension + Package
Capstone's London based Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading professional body who have commenced a significant programme to review the future use of their stunning Grade II listed building located centrally in London, to look at various options of reconfiguring the space to maximise the value for their members. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an Iconic listed building to take this project from concept design, through to delivery and handover.
As the Development Manager the role will be to lead and deliver a significant reconfiguration of a historic building in the heart of London. The role will be to review options prepared by third party consultants including architects and space planners to identify the best option that enhances the current building for staff and members and increase the amount of revenue generated from the building with an emphasis on reducing its carbon footprint. Upon selection of the appropriate scheme the role will then be to manage the delivery of the associated works from inception through to completion and handover. Experience of managing multiple stakeholders and numerous moving parts at once is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of working on prominent or Historical listed buildings and associated regulations is essential.
- Experience of delivering high end refurbishment projects from inception through to completion.
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation to board.
- Experience of managing external consultants and design teams
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company.
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates