Position: Development Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
A privately-owned real estate investment, development and management firm, with a presence within the UK and China, are recruiting exclusively through Capstone to identify a Development Manager to be based in Central London. The role will report into the Development Director to assist in the delivery of its current development projects in the UK including commercial office, residential and mixed-use schemes. You will be involved in projects from initial development appraisals, design, planning through to on site delivery and handover.
- Responsibility for the delivery of multiple development projects from inception through to construction delivery
- Liaison with internal team members to manage the coordinated delivery of the wider commercial activities of each project.
- Assisting with the sourcing and assessment of new assets and development projects
The successful candidate must have a construction, real estate, engineering or architectural related degree and or background, ideally coupled with a professional qualification or accreditation. You will have a minimum of 5 years practical experience of direct project management within a developer led environment working either as a consultant or developer. Able to work autonomously but with assistance from the Development Director as required.
The following core experience and knowledge would be beneficial;
- Project programming
- Design & procurement management and securing statutory consents and third-party approvals
- Management of on-site construction activities
- Technical knowledge of design, procurement and construction technology
- Good understanding of the real estate development process and appreciation of key drivers
- Management and leadership of teams
- Risk identification and proactive management
If you are currently in a consultancy and thinking about making the move client side or currently working in a developer but with limited scope then please contact Peter Dawson (Manager) on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find our more.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates