DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | CLIENT SIDE
£50,000 to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an innovative property investor and developer who pride themselves on their sustainable values and intelligent application of finance, technology, and architecture.
The ideal candidate should be MRICS qualified with a minimum of 2 years experience post qualification. A previous role with a developer or leading consultancy firm is a highly preferred.
- Deliver refurbishment and development projects.
- Engage with, coordinate and manage all necessary advisors throughout the development/refurbishment process.
- Monitor development and refurbishment budgets ensuring projects are delivered on budget and on time.
- Analyse planning histories and liaise with external advisors to provide recommendations on both existing and potential investments..
- Underwrite capital expenditure projects in Excel.
- Undertake development appraisals on existing and potential new acquisitions.
- Undertake feasibility studies on potential new acquisitions and existing assets.
- Provide investment and asset management team with cost guidance for refurbishment / development work on existing or potential investments.
- Undertake quarterly and ad-hoc reporting duties in line with internal processes and timescales.
- MRICS qualified; 2+ years post qualification.
- Ideal candidate has previously worked for a developer or a leading consultancy firm.
- Experience in development and refurbishment projects is essential.
- Experience / exposure to planning policy's and permissions is essential.
- Project management experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to take ownership and manage complex projects.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and a strong attention to detail.
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates