OPPORTUNITY: DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
SALARY: £55,000 TO £65,000 PLUS BONUS & BENEFITS
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
A property developer & investor helping to shape a more sustainable world through the intelligent application of finance, technology, and architecture, are recruiting a Development Manager to form part of their London based team. Passionately design and technology conscious delivering innovative development investments which are carefully selected, they develop underutilised buildings and spaces that have the capacity to be enhanced. Their strong track record in repurposing existing buildings results in reduced landfill and CO2 emissions associated with traditional development. The investment and development pipeline across the UK & Europe is in excess of 2m sq. ft.
With significant funds and the ability to raise considerable sums of money, new opportunities are always being presented. Developments are not sector specific but related to making things relevant for the future. Current projects include the radical reimagining of a large office in the city, which will include a large rooftop forest and nearly 400,000 sq. ft of contemporary and sustainable office, commercial and community space.
About the role
As the Development Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of new and current schemes.
- Running planning applications to achieve consent
- Managing the design process
- Building project teams and overseeing the end-to-end process
- Undertaking development appraisals and various financial analysis
- Identifying and evaluating asset management and value creation projects
- Managing due diligence, funding negotiations and the documentation of all relevant agreements
- Producing concise and value add project reporting
- Influencing a unique way of thinking
- Passionate about property development and architecture
- A desire to do things differently
- Must understand complex cash flows and financing
- Respectful and thoughtful approach to people & property development
- Excited by the vision and journey & motivated to be a part of it
- 4 to 8 years of experience in real estate, working for either a property agency, consultant, or developer
- Real estate degree educated and professionally qualified
Please contact Rob Joslin (Director) to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates