London; Depford based project
£50,000 -£60,000 per annum plus benefits
Length of contract; 3 years
Capstone have partnered with a London-based landlord which has a predominantly heritage and residential portfolio.
The property department is responsible for the direct management and development of this unique portfolio and they are looking for someone with expertise of enabling a range of projects.
The client require a professional who is able to demonstrate they have worked on complex site projects, regeneration and able to work with a variety of clients.
- Review existing buildings (including church buildings), make recommendations for and overseeing development of sites.
- Manage design consultants, planning, PR, stakeholders and community partners, funding, marketing and legal matters either directly or via consultants
- Carry out option appraisals
- Ensuring excellent working relationships with senior managers and colleagues as well as advisers, suppliers and contractors.
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), MCIOB or demonstrable relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of modern and traditional methods of building construction
- Good knowledge of the Law of Property
- Experienced in the development of complex sites
- Experienced in rent reviews, lease renewals, acquisitions and disposals
- Experience working in the ecclesial sector highly desirable
- Full 'clean' UK driver's license
Please contact email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates