Salary £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a new interactive football entertainment company to recruit a Development Manager to join their fast-growing team. Our client is looking to roll out their football gaming concept across the UK and into Europe. Projects consist of large fit outs of existing buildings and delivered to a high specification with specialist M&E equipment for the gaming concept as well as bar and restaurant facilities.
As Development Manager, the role will be to work closely with the acquisition and design team to take projects from lease agreement, design, fit out through to completion working closely with all stakeholders. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects with a view to opening 2 - 3 new sites per year. The role will be to manage planning, procurement, the contractor on site and working with specialist consultancy teams to deliver projects on time and on budget to a high specification. Previous fit out experience in either retail, commercial or F&B would be advantageous.
- Experience delivering large fit out projects from lease agreement through design, on site and completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy, or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates