Location: Central London (WFH available)
Salary: up to £85,000 plus bonus & benefits
A small family run developer & investor with an entrepreneurial company culture, focused on delivering award-winning large-scale commercial, residential and mixed-use developments. Working with a diverse portfolio from high-end residential to co-living, and mixed-use to wholesale office refurbishments, the firm delivers projects across some of the most sought-after areas in London.
Working as a second-in-command to the development director, the position is working closely with the inhouse Project Delivery Team and other key stakeholders to deliver two major commercial developments whilst managing a variety of smaller workflows.
Ultimately the successful candidate will develop themselves into a Project Lead role reporting directly into the board whilst managing a diverse portfolio of projects. Being in a smaller firm, support will be available where needed but independent thought and a proactive attitude is encouraged.
- Strong academic background in a Real Estate and Construction related topic.
- Achieved or working towards qualification (MRICS, MAPM etc.)
- Delivery experience from inception-completion of medium to large scale developments.
- Profound understanding of the complete project life cycle.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial work ethic.
- Able to work autonomously or within a tight-knit team
If you are a consultancy Project Manager or a Development Manager with 5 - 7 years' experience this opportunity presents the perfect chance to step into a role with potential for growth while working on blue-chip development projects.
To apply, please contact Henry Way on mobile at +44 7943 396763 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates