POSITOIN: DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON (FLEXIBLE WORKING)
SALARY: £70,000 TO £75,000 PLUS BONUS & BENEFITS
A well-established, award winning, family-owned development management and property development company, with a twenty-year track record of delivering a host of landmark residential, mixed-use and office schemes across London, require a Development Manager to work alongside the inhouse Project Delivery Team on a diverse portfolio of development projects including high end and mid-point residential, co-living, mixed use, and wholesale office refurbishments.
For the medium term, the successful candidate will work closely with the inhouse Project Delivery Team and other key stakeholders and be responsible for a range of hard and soft workstreams across the various projects in the development portfolio.
This role will be exposed to all current developments in the portfolio to enable a firm grounding in operations. Subject to performance the potential for the volume and complexity of the workstreams will grow quite rapidly. Ultimately, the role will develop into a Project Lead reporting directly into Project Board level.
- An excellent academic background in Real Estate, Construction, Architecture or Engineering
- Numerical aptitude with a strong grounding in a Project or Development Management capacity
- Ambitious but humble, enthusiastic, mentally nimble with excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and can demonstrate a strong team ethic
- The ability to clearly and confidently demonstrate a good understanding of all phases of the development project, from acquisition, early pre-planning stages through to construction delivery
- Exposure to the residential sectors within the UK are preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project or Development Manager with 6 to 10 years' experience working for a consultant or developer. If you are aspiring to work directly for a developer but still receive excellent personal development and benefit from the support of a seasoned Development Director with a first-rate industry reputation, lets discuss further.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, please contact Will Hammerton on +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates