Position: Development Executives
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: Unrivalled tax-free salaries & expatriate package
Capstone are recruiting on behalf of a major development company operating under the Public Investment Fund in Riyadh, one of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world.
We are supporting the appointment of multiple:
- Development Directors
- Senior Development Managers
- Development Managers
Key components of the project include:
- Residential (luxury and affordable)
- Six Flags Theme Park
- Water Park
- Ticketed Attractions
- Retail, Dining & Entertainment
- Sports & Arts
Due to the sheer size and scale of the project, it is likely the internal development team will consist of circa 100 development management professionals across the 5 districts. The development budget currently stands at SAR 100 Billion.
We are recruiting for true development professionals with front end development experience. Incumbents will essentially be responsible for ensuring the successful and timely delivery of the project.
Duties and responsibilities of the development team will include:
- Undertake full feasibility studies to prepare strategic development business cases, including due diligence, acquisitions, environmental assessments and surveys, design and construction.
- Monitors project adherence to ensure planned delivery is to timeline and within budget parameters.
- Conducting product and market assessments.
- Business planning.
- Identifying and sourcing new business opportunities (negotiating JV/agreements with hotel operators).
- Assessing viability, conducting due diligence preparation of commercial assessment.
- Ensuring profitable financial performance of projects.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of the Master Plan, including ensuring full compliance with local legislation, communication across the business through to realisation of design principles within the detailed design proposals and practices.
- Working with internal stakeholders to manage the balance between revenue plans and concept design practices.
- Monitors the overall projects budget across all projects, tracking of project budgets, monitoring financial performance of projects and reporting on financial performance of the property portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who wish to work on one of the most progressive and ambitious projects the Middle East Region has ever seen. In addition to working on an iconic project, successful candidates will be rewarded with unrivalled tax-free salaries and ex-pat packages.
To understand more, or to apply, please contact Rob Joslin +44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates