£50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package and Bonus
over 1 year ago
Senior Consultant; Development
Capstone is working with a leading global engineering and design firm to recruit for a Senior Consultant to join the Development team.
The firm specialise in the management of large-scale projects within the built environment. These projects are led by the world's best designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists.
This role will be joining the Business and Investor Advisory team based in London, which provide development consultancy advice to both private and public sectors for complex regeneration projects. The client is looking for someone who is excellent at building client relationships, creative, entrepreneurial and able to use their own initiative.
- Strategic planning at early stages of the development process
- Consult with a range of local authorities, public bodies and private organisation across the UK.
- Leading development consultancy projects throughout the process ensuring the quality of work is meeting clients' expectations
- Commercial management for projects and agreeing targets, profits and capital costs.
- Management of budgets
- Business development and management of client relationships.
- Working with the master planning, building and infrastructure teams
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent qualification with a recognised professional institution.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in development management / consultancy.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong networking and relationship management skills
- Good knowledge of the UK town planning system
- Ability to plan, build and manage complex financial models.
- Capable of using ARGUS software.
- Leadership; you will be responsible for your own development and team growth
The role is unique:
- Global mobility; in the near future this team will work on international projects
- Working alongside leaders within the industry gaining expert support and skills
- Working with large scale, complex regeneration projects
- Working in an entrepreneurial and creative environment
- Working in a design led business, therefore the knowledge of urban master planning, and knowledge from the Macro/ Micro economic research to support the role and team. This is also a major sell to clients
£50,000-60,000pa plus bonus and benefits package
If you or believe anyone you would know would be a good fit for the role please get in contact with Nicole Buckland- General Practice Consultant via email at email@example.com or call her at 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates