£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
about 1 year ago
DEVELOPMENT CONSENTS SURVEYOR; INFRASTRUCTURE
£35,000 - £45,000 PER ANNUM, PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS
LOCATION DEPENDENT ON CANDIDATE, HYBRID WORKING
Capstone Property Recruitment have been retained by the UK's leading consultancy for consent management, land assembly and compulsory purchase projects to source an Associate to work within the Consents Management Directorate.
Our client provides comprehensive advice on land and property matters for major infrastructure projects such as high-profile transport, energy housing and regeneration projects. The company is incorporated of Chartered Surveyors, Project Manager and Land References based across their UK offices. Offering land and property support throughout the lifecycle of a project, out client supports projects from scheme feasibility, throughout promotion, examination, and construction into operation. Applying their wide-ranging experience to guarantee project success, our client delivers projects on programme and budget. Our client has a proven track record in coordinating key project elements to successfully secure consents and transition projects from the pre application stage through to delivery. Ensuring project requirements are met through robust assessment and mitigation plans, whilst continuously tracking the future delivery and construction phases to define and mitigate. The Team is currently leading and supporting consent teams on a number of DCO projects across the UK.
This position will be joining the Consents Management Consultancy team, supporting the team on major consent and land activities across a client's project programme, at varying stages of the life cycle. This could be pre-application, post determination, procurement or construction.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Production of the consent project schedule, risk registers and budgets
- Reporting of post award deliverables to ensure compliance including discharge of requirements, commitments, conditions and obligations
- Support with the production and updating of strategies, project execution plans, work package plans, reports and risks, costs, programme and quality metrics
- Supporting project governance processes
- Managing Communication logs and records
- Organising and managing internal and project meetings, agenda and minutes
- Ensuring compliance with CMC and project document management process
- Recent project experience in a complex, diverse project environment
- Experience of working with a varied team of specialist consultant's, advisors and contractors in a project context
- Ability to record and help identify key risks and opportunities associated with a large-scale projects
- Knowledge, understanding and active experience of using project management and planning processes, tools and techniques
- Good MS Excel skills including the ability to carry out data analysis including pivot tables and hypothetical assessments
- Ability to produce and interrogate programmes in MS Project
- Experience of risk management software eg ARM or equivalent
For more information, please contact Ariane Freebody on 020 3757 5016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates