Development Building Surveyor
Up to £70,000 + package + bonus
I am recruiting on behalf of a Central London-based developer and investor for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join the established team. My client specialises in the acquisition of properties for long-term investment and trading; opportunities are sought where value can be added by change of use, refurbishment, development as well as active management of buildings and occupiers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen the team. Working across a portfolio predominantly focusing on new build and conversion residential developments (up to the value of £10m), as well as office refurbishment projects.
About the role:
- Liaising with external stakeholders including architects, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Overseeing and running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors.
- Preparing monthly progress reports.
- Visiting sites and managing refurbishment and development works.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites.
- Assisting with the preparation of contract documents.
- Managing multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Working knowledge of various forms of building contracts, and administering these.
The successful candidate should be MRICS qualified and ideally have a background working for a property company or professional consultancy. You should have prior experience working on Central London developments, specifically the delivery of residential building projects.
You should be ambitious, client-facing and operate at all times with an excellent eye for detail. Alongside being commercially astute, you should be a team-player with a diplomatic and 'can do' attitude.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5000 / 07494 368 453 or email email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates