£35000 - £45000 per annum + + package
12 months ago
Development Agent | Client Side
£35,000 - £45,000 plus package
Porto | Portugal
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique real estate development company. They carry out acquisitions, property development and investment. They have a passion for design and creation, integrating architectural plans with sustainability to deliver the very best in property development.
The company are looking for an ambitious and driven Development Agent to join their impressive team of experts who have a strong company ethos of delivering luxury developments that are beautifully finished by managing the entire process from site procurement to handover. This position is to be based in Porto, Portugal, where there is a fast-growing development and real estate market.
- Liaising with banks to arrange loans
- Communicating with site-based teams
- Communicating regularly with sales agents
- Asset management and acquisitions
- Conduct market research
- Support the wider team with mandates in line with internal processes and time scales
- Work well Independently and in a team
- Prior real estate experience (commercial or residential) but ideally transactional
- MRICS beneficial but not essential
- Portuguese language skills beneficial but not expected
- Ambitious and driven
- Excellent business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Freddie Park on 020 3757 5011.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates