A commercial developer in London has a requirement for a Senior Building Surveyor to join their in-house team.
You will work across a portfolio predominately focusing on refurbishment and fit-out projects (up to the value of £10m). The typical project value would be £1 - £3 million.
- Liaising with external stakeholders including architects, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Managing multiple projects on live operational sites. Typically, around 20/30 projects at one time.
- Building a portfolio of client relationships, internal and external, ensuring these are maintained through enthusiasm and outstanding communication skills.
- Oversee and carrying out dilapidation processes, preparing schedules of condition and producing reinstatement cost assessments.
- Construction/Property related degree or equivalent.
- Applicants will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a commercial setting.
- Ability to identify and promote business development.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively and possess excellent communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates