Design Manager - (Data Centres)
Salary £100,000 - £120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London / Working from Home
A world class Property Developer with a track record of developing and operating hundreds of Data Centre's globally, backed by a major investment management firm is recruiting a 'hands on' and commercially focused Design Manager to manage the primary design input into multiple data centres both in the UK and Internationally.
The Design Manager is responsible for providing primary design input to multiple data centre design and construction projects, including coordination with the Construction and Programme/Project Management and site-based project, in-house management, commercial teams and external consultants to facilitate the timely completion of design information to meet internal and external design programme targets and for managing the design process from start to finish.
- Creating the Design Brief - Technical ownership of and coordination of the design process and output, management of the design process using, where appropriate, consultants, sub-contractors, external planning and technical expertise
- Ensuring the design process takes account of current legislation, statutory requirements, standards and international codes of practice, particularly embedding HSE into design
- Managing the delivery of the overall project construction/design requirements during the construction phase
- Ensuring all design changes, value engineering, and other solutions are implemented into the project design documentation
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, CEng, RIBA)
- 10+ years' experience as a design manager of high-value linear infrastructure construction projects, working for main contractors or consultants
- Experience of designing data centres, large distribution centres/warehouses or other similar projects
- Proven experience in delivering design services, successfully implanting design strategies as well as relevant project experience
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fast-growing data centre company based in the UK with international travel.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates