DATA ANALYST - CONSTRUCTION COST DATA
LOCATION: LONDON WEST END
PACKAGE: UP TO £70,000 + PACKAGE + BENEFITS
Capstone have Partnered with a privately owned construction cost consultancy who prides itself on their world class service delivery, research data gathering and analysis to find an analytically excellent Data Analyst to work alongside their Market Analyst Lead and support their cost consultancy teams.
You will ideally be a Cost Consultant by background and will be working closely with their current established Professional Services Group, leading on the collection and analysis of cost data from concept stage; working across all sectors and aspects of the business. This is an ideal role for a technically excellent Cost Consultant looking for a change.
You will lead the collection and analysis of cost data including tender return information, liaison with professional bodies such as RICS/BCIS, produce benchmarking reports, review and update internal documents and guidance notes and provide support to the Professional Services team.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Cost consultancy background
- Excellent communication abilities including writing, editing and proofing
- Ability to think on your own
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Strong secondary research skills
- Experience of interpreting cost data analytics
- Good technical knowledge with ability to review and comment on industry leading reports prepared by others
- Enthusiastic approach
- Drive and ambition to work in a leading consultancy environment
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates