Position: Cost Manager (International Developer)
Location: United Kingdom (flexible/remote working opportunity)
Salary: £90,000 to £120,000 plus an excellent bonus & benefits
As the Cost Manager for a Global Data Centre Developer, you will work with the Design & Delivery and Commercial functions to support the commercial, and investment team in preparing feasibility budgets, cost plans, and cost benchmarking reports on data centre projects globally.
Reporting to the Global Cost Control Lead tor and with functional reporting to the Chief of Investment, core responsibilities for the role will include but not be limited to the following;
- Production of initial feasibility studies budget estimates and cost planning for Data Centre projects globally.
- Supporting the procurement process, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, tender analysis, selection, producing the tender report, compiling contractual documents, and post contract QS duties.
- Assisting in the development and management of internal supply chain database.
- Using regional historic project costs to model project costs.
- Advising internal project teams on commercial management and best practise.
- Advising and recommending an appropriate contractor procurement model.
- Preparation of cost models.
- Supporting funding documentation development with the Global Cost Lead and the Investment team.
Knowledge, experience, and skills
- Experience in feasibility studies, benchmarking costs, preparing budgets & cost planning for DC and / or hi-tech construction projects.
- Sound knowledge of standard industry construction contracts and frameworks
- Good knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as diverse procurement routes, value management and value engineering.
- Excited by a fast paced, international, and highly rewarding opportunity within the industries leading sector!
To apply for this role please contact Matt Cary (Director) on
+44 (0) 203 757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates